How to Sponsor a Baby and Keeping up with Your Baby
The average monthly cost of keeping a baby at Neema Village is $300 USD, (depending on medical costs each month). Sponsorships pay for nanny salaries, utilities, medical, food, formula, petrol, guards, drivers and farm workers. It does not pay for buildings, volunteer trips to Neema, or salaries for non Tanzanians who work at Neema Village full time.
May sponsors cannot afford $300 a month and do $30 a month or $100 or any amount in between. We are grateful for any amount! Bless you!
It is easy to set up a monthly sponsorship:
- Click on the “Neema Babies” page at the top of the website
- Click on a picture to read the story of a particular baby
- Choose your baby
- Click the Give Now button or Sponsor a Baby button on the website
- Fill in the blanks on the Billing donation form
- On the purpose line write “Sponsor a baby”
- Do not put the baby’s name, contact Kim later at (email@example.com). with the baby you wish to follow.
- Click on the recurring monthly square, not the one time gift
- If you live outside the United States do not fill in the address or phone number blanks or the donation will not go through. All we need is your email address.
- You can set up the sponsorship with an automatic donation from your bank account or
- You can set up a monthly sponsorship from your credit card. Please watch when your card expires and contact us
- Thank you so much for helping!
Keeping Up with your Baby
Neema Village has had over 400 babies who have come through our program and average between 50 to 60 babies each month living at Neema. Since we are not a large corporation and try to keep our administration costs down our sponsors are notified of their baby’s progress by an overworked volunteer. But each baby has an album on Neema Village Facebook and we do post an update 3 times a year on their album. It always has cute updated pictures which you can “save as” and put up on your fridge and a short paragraph of what is happening. in your baby’s life. Many people do not have Facebook but Neema Village is a public site so you don’t have to join Facebook, you can just follow us and watch for your baby update. That would be a great help to us and I think you would enjoy following the many ways God is working at Neema Village. Bless you dear Sponsors!